A payroll portal is essential for companies to help employees check their payslips, raise their leave requests, apply for reimbursements and manage all the benefits. One such is offered by UPSers. The HRM portal is developed by the UPS logistics company. It is the latest delivery chain company in the United States. The portable is only for its vendors or employees working in the company. This has multiple modules which include payroll details, raising tickets, applying for leaves, and managing the benefits that an employee is offered. There is various other stuff that employees can manage on this portal.
Accessing the UPSers portal
The UPSers is for the UPS employees, which is the famous package delivery and supply chain management company. You can access this portal with valid credentials. You should have the username and password to log in and see the Dashboard. Employees who hold the IGEMS ID can log in to this portal.
Logging into the UPSers
You can log in to the portal by following these simple steps:
- Enter the portal URL in the web address field of the browser (www.UPSers.com)
- Provide the User ID, Password and select the language
- Click LOG IN. Now, the portal will be accessible by the UPSer.
Generating the User ID and PIN
If you are a new employee or vendor in UPS, you can create an account with Upsers, you can generate the User ID and PIN.
- Visit the UPSers.com.
- Navigate to the User ID and PIN section.
- Fill in the details in the respective fields such as I work in, Employee type, Enroll date, Last year, birth year, employee ID and so on
- Submit these details to generate the PIN.
- Make a note of the User ID and PIN generated. It is for the users who are registering for the portal for the first time.
Registering to the UPSers portal
You need to register to the portal to get the valid credentials and later log in to the portal whenever you have to perform any task or view any information in the Upsers portal.
- Visit the website (www.UPSers.com)
- Select the language in which the registration is to be done.
- Enter the User ID and PIN, which is a Password. These User IDs and Passwords are generated in the previous section. These are valid only for first-time users.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Enter the email address and ID
- Set the question and answers for security purposes.
- Set a strong password.
Now, you can use the email address and password to log in to the portal.
Account temporarily locked
If you have entered the incorrect password three times, on the third attempt the account will be locked and the system will unlock after 15 minutes. In case, you have forgotten the password, you can use the reset link to reset the password.
If you are an existing user and have forgotten the password, you can follow these steps for resetting the password:
- Visit the UPsers.com
- Click Forgot password link at the bottom of the login page.
- Provide the User ID and click Submit. You will be shown the list of security questions that you have set during the first-time registration.
- Provide the accurate answers which you have set else the system will lock you and you have to take the help of the admin to unlock the account.
Eligibility criteria of USP employees to login to the portal
- Active and inactive employees can use this to log in to the portal.
- Employees should be in the US, Puerto Rico, and Canada
- Employees should be part of the pension plan and hold IGEMS employee ID
- Vendor employees who hold CRN ID
Note: Employees who are about to retire can also access this portal to check their payroll information.
Minimum system requirements
These are the system requirements you must meet to access or log in to the Upsers portal.
- Supported desktop browsers – Chrome, Microsoft Internet explorer 9.0 and above
- Chrome 35 and above
- Mozilla Firefox 28 and above
- Safari 6 and above.
- Supported Mobile browsers
- Chrome 4.4x and above
- Safari 7.x and above
- Supported OS
Benefits of UPSers account
USP employees will receive good discounts through UPSers. These are a few offers that every employee can reap:
- Corporate information – the employees who are working in the company will get business updates and salary updates.
- Holidays – They can manage leaves, night shifts, and vacations.
- Interaction – Employees and managers can interact or share their opinion with the HR team.
- Records – Employees can have quick access to payment receipts, payslips, salary details, certificates, and payroll.
- Training – UPSers employees can join any course that can help them to scale up their role for free.
- Time management – They can maintain the timesheets and tasks.
- Position – The employee grade can also be viewed on this portal.
- Reports – They can see the performance and activity.
Now that you have learned the significance of the UPSers portal, now the employees can easily sign up and create an account to access the payroll details.
FAQs (Frequently asked questions)
Q1. What to do if my UPSers account has been locked?
A: If your account has been locked temporarily due to entering the wrong password, you can change the password or ask the admin to unblock the account.
Q2. What is the UPS employee website?
A: It is an intranet portal for UPS employees to check the payroll, manage shifts, post leave and check all the work-related activities.
Q3. How to get in touch with customer support for help/
A: The customer support team is available round the clock. You can call them at 1-888-877-TECH to raise the tickets regarding the issues you are facing accessing the UPSers account.